This Russian O Class steam locomotive – OV 5067 – was built in 1896 and was converted into an armored train during the war. More than 9100 of this O class types were built between 1890 and 1928 making it the second most produced class of train in Russia. Photographed at the Central Museum of Armed Forces in Moscow 2009.
We learned from Yuri Pasholok that the armored train has been expanded with a flak train and a gun train, a T34 with a 76 mm gun turret and anti-aircraft guns have been added to the trainset. below are photos taken by Yuri somewhere in the 2020’s at the Central Armed Forces Museum in Moscow. It seems that the panzer train has been merged with the wagons of Poklonnaya Hill open-air museum in Moscow.