The first of the T-26 model dates back from 1931 and had a twin turret with two DT-machineguns. Later models used a 45 mm gun as primary weapon and one or two DT-machineguns as secondary weapons.
This T-26 model 1931 is from the Soviet 115th Infantry Division. It was raised from the bottom of a river near Nevsky Pyatachok in July 1989. After restoration it was donated to the museum at Victory Park at Poklonnaya Gora in Moscow. The shell holes in the turret are still visible.